Privacy & Policy
SUBJECT: INFORMATION FOR THE WEBSITE EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR")
What kind of data does Ferval collect?
The Ferval website obtains the personal data of users and customers in two ways:
• Data provided voluntarily by the user
• Data that we collect independently
Data provided voluntarily
In general, the use of our website does not require the provision of personal information, except for some services such as our Newsletter, access to the B2B Reserved Area or the request for information or marketing material via form. Only in these cases will personal information be required to use the services in question.
By registering to our Newsletter, to the B2B Reserved Area or by filling out any form on our site, we ask you to provide us with some data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
If you are a professional when you create an account on our Reserved Area you are asked to provide us with data such as company name, VAT number, contact name, email address, telephone number.
We ask you to tell us if you are a retailer, a company or an individual to be able to profile and send communication material that best suits your needs and we explicitly ask for your consent to direct marketing (sending newsletters / communication and advertising material) without prejudice your precise right to revoke the consent given at any time.
The sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses provided by the users will be necessary to respond to the requests of the individual services for which the information is provided voluntarily.
Data collected automatically
The Ferval site collects the following data by simply viewing our site and depending on the services you use:
These are data that are only treated anonymously for technical purposes on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical information crimes to the detriment of the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days. This type of data includes: IP addresses, domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the request time, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
The Ferval website collects some data automatically using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" page.
How does the collected data use Ferval?
We use your data to guarantee you access to our services and their provision including:
• Registration and creation of the Reserved Area
Private users who want to become our customers or our existing customers can register their account at our free B2B Reserved Area service. It is a web portal that allows you to place orders online, immediately displaying images, product data sheets and prices reserved for you. For registration we need the following mandatory data:
- user name for the platform
- name of company name
- Email address
- First name
- VAT number
These data are acquired and processed exclusively by Ferval and the companies ns. server, technical and IT service providers. They are not transmitted to any third-party companies. The portal provides a panel to modify and manage the data provided and the ability to permanently delete your account.
• Registration to the Newsletter
Through our newsletter we give the possibility to the user to be updated on our company news, on the new products included in the catalog, on any promotions and marketing information. We will send you communications with a bi-monthly deadline, no spam. For registration we need the following mandatory data:
- first name
- email address
We ask you which category of users it belongs to in order to send you material that is more coherent to your needs. To ensure that no one else subscribes to the newsletter and to prevent you from receiving unsolicited emails, we will send a confirmation e-mail to the address provided.
The user's behavior is evaluated anonymously, without explicit reference to a specific person. The information drawn concerns:
- mailings sent and delivered
- openings (measured, not visible, total)
- clicks and openings from the various devices
- Bounces (e-mail not notifiable)
- Activity rate
These data are acquired and processed exclusively by Ferval and the companies ns. server, technical and IT service providers. They are not transmitted to any third-party companies. The revocation of the consent given is available at any time. To do so you can use the link in the final part of the Newsletter that we will send you, send an explicit written request to Ferval Srl, Via Sevardi 20 - z.i. Mancasale 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE) Italy, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax +39 05126.96.36.199. The indications for the cancellation of the service are also reported under each Newsletter.
• Request for information or marketing material via the Internet
Through the Contact page or our Landing Pages at www.ferval.com/marketing/... the user can request information or marketing material of various kinds and limited to the single page of interest (eg ebook, whitepapers, video tutorials, PDF cards, etc.) for free. To do this we need some mandatory data including:
- First name
- Business name
- City, address and postal code
- Email address
These data are acquired and processed exclusively by Ferval and the companies ns. server, technical and IT service providers. They are not transmitted to any third-party companies.
We use the collected data, if you have expressly provided your consent, for direct marketing activities or for informed about promotional activities that might interest you. In particular we use them for:
- send you advertising / promotional material / communications such as sending promotional magazines, updates on the latest blog articles, marketing initiatives in general by e-mail, sending SMS, telephone, fax, MMS and similar.
- perform analysis and reporting activities related to promotional communication systems such as, for example, the detection of the number of open emails, clicks made on links within the communication, the type of device used to read the communication, the system operational use or the list of unsubscriptions to the newsletter.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the services indicated in the following paragraphs:
- Registration and creation of the Reserved Area
- Registration to the Newsletter
- Request for information or marketing material via the Internet
Failure to provide it makes it impossible to use the service. The conferment is free and optional for promotional purposes and direct marketing discussed above and profiling and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website www.ferval.com.
Who are the subjects of the treatment?
The data controller is Ferval S.r.l. in person of his attorney represented pro-tempore, with registered office located in Reggio Emilia (RE), Via Sevardi, 40 C.F. and VAT number 01252570351.
Subjects to whom personal data can be communicated
The data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to operations, including technical services offered by Ferval on the website www.ferval.com such as providers that provide storage services, administrative, payment and billing, companies that provide technical components for the provision of some service features.
- Authorities and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations
In no case do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
How can you get information on the data, modify it and delete it?
Access to personal data from your private area
The user at any time has the ability to view his personal data in his private area by clicking on the item "Edit profile" of the user menu in your private area.
Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data
The user can request the cancellation of personal data by sending a request to the email address email@example.com from the mailbox with which he registered in the various services on the site. The cencellation will be carried out in the expected technical times.
Exercise of user rights
Any natural person who uses our services can:
- obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment.
- request the updating, rectification, deletion, integration, limitation of data in case one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed.
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising material or direct selling or for completion market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments
- propose a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority
Recall that the user for any question or request related to personal data and the respect of their privacy can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How and for how long are user data stored?
The retention of personal data will be in paper and / or electronic / informatic and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, in compliance with the user's privacy and current regulations.
- For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, the personal data of the user may be subject to the same retention period.
- For the purposes of direct marketing and profiling, we store user data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable law (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
- Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are stored for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind the user that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of investigation and prosecution of offenses; a period of no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly.
Finally, remember that for the same purposes, data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
This information may be subject to updates. If substantial changes are made to the use of data on the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.