TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE SITEThe access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Access and navigation on the site are only permitted upon acceptance of these terms and conditions. This site may not be used or visited without prior acceptance of these terms and conditions. Use of this site constitutes implicit acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This Site and the information contained therein, names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks concern FERVAL S.r.l. and are reserved and protected by trademarks, patents and unfair competition. All products, images and reproductions, the logo, trademarks and patents of the products are the exclusive property of FERVAL S.r.l. No other subject is licensed or entitled to use such goods. In no way may the content of the site be interpreted in the sense of assigning rights to license or use of the products or distinctive marks of FERVAL S.r.l. Any infringement will be prosecuted by FERVAL S.r.l. In accordance with the current provisions on the protection of trademarks, patents and unfair competition.
2. The products and services described in this site may be provided if and as they are available without the publication on the site implies warranty (including implied) availability, merchantability, fitness for particular use and compliance with applicable laws in individual countries.
3. In no case shall the FERVAL S.r.l. May be held liable for contractual or non-contractual damages (including indirect or non-quantifiable damages) arising out of the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits in any way resulting from or related to the use of this site.
4. This site may include publications with inaccurate technical data or typographical errors that will be corrected as soon as possible at the discretion of FERVAL S.r.l. The data contained on the site may not be up-to-date as the site is periodically updated. Changes to the published data on the site may be delayed with respect to the actual changes made to the products or the data relating to them.
5. FERVAL S.r.l. may at any time make changes to these terms and conditions of access, as well as to all other parts of the site, without prior notice.
6. FERVAL S.r.l. Is not responsible for the content of sites linked to your Intenet site or any problems arising from the indirect link link.
7. FERVAL S.r.l. Advertises all products on this site. This does not mean that all products are marketed in each country, or that the products, if they are marketed, are immediately available in each country. Interested parties are invited to request information directly at the FERVAL S.r.l. In case of need for up-to-date information.
8. These terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law and any disputes arising out of the use of the site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tribunale di Reggio Emilia, Italy.